2 YEARS of COMMON CHARGES PAID on ALL NEW CONTRACTS SIGNED by 3/1/2023.
Residence 302 is a split two bedroom, 2 bath residence with north exposure that looks out onto a lush, landscaped viewing garden, creating an unexpected and transportive experience in the heart of Hell's Kitchen. The open kitchen features marble countertops and backsplashes, custom cabinetry with ample storage, and appliances by Miele and Bosch, creating a generously sized kitchen not common for studio residences. The stylishly designed bath features grey terrazzo flooring, pale grey ceramic wall tiles, a honed grey marble countertop on custom matte black vanity, matte black fixtures by Rohl, and a pocket door separating the shower area from the vanity. All homes at 547 West 47th Street are completed with conveniences such as an in-residence washer and dryer, central air conditioning, private storage included, and motorized roller shades at windows, making these homes perfect urban oases.
Envisioned by the innovative Dutch design team Concrete, 547 West 47th Street takes inspiration from classic New York City factory lofts with open layouts, natural oak flooring, high ceilings, and oversized windows. Beyond the lush landscaping of the West 47th Street entrance, and the 24-hour attended lobby, residents can enjoy resort-like services and amenities of The West Residence Club. The long list of services and amenities includes:
- The Rooftop Pool Club with sun deck, outdoor kitchens, dining areas, lounge areas, and sweeping views of the Midtown Skyline and Hudson River
- Indoor/Outdoor Fitness Center with training studio and fitness terrace, outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment curated and managed by The Wright Fit
- Rooftop Dog Run and Pet Spa managed by Throw Me a Bone, offering on-demand pet care services
- Private Dining Room and Catering Kitchen for hosting events or enjoying
- Additional Outdoor Kitchens, barbecue stations and dining areas on the 8th floor Rooftop Lounge
- Glasshouse Library Lounge with Fireplace
- Hotel-Style Guest Suites available for use by friends and family of residents
- Coworking Space and Conference Room
- Full-time Doorman/Concierge
- Live-in Resident Manager
- Storage included with every home
- House Bicycles by Trek
- A large mail room with packing stations and automated lockers for seamless and secure handling of packages
- Private Cabanas at the Rooftop Pool Club are available for purchase
Equal Housing Opportunity. The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from sponsor. File No. CD 18-0479. All dimensions shown are approximate and subject to construction variances within reasonable tolerances. Plans and dimensions may also contain minor variations from floor to floor. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in accordance with the offering plan. Each unit should be inspected to determine its actual dimensions, layout and physical condition prior to closing. Please refer to Schedule A and the "footnotes to Schedule A" section of the offering plan for further details. All images are artist's renderings. They are provided for illustration purposes only. Not all items depicted in artist renderings are included in unit purchase. Prospective purchasers should not rely upon these depictions and are advised to review the complete terms of the offering plan for further detail as to type, quality and quantity of materials, appliances, equipment, and fixtures to be included in the units, amenity areas and common areas of the condominium. Sponsor: 646 11th Owner LLC, C/O SK Development, 110 Greene Street, 901, New York, NY 10012. All rights to content, photographs, and graphics reserved to: 646 11th Owner LLC.